xWPCx xWiZardx owns this shit! This is the wolfpackclan bitches. Bring it on:)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xWPCx xWiZardx owns this shit! This is the wolfpackclan bitches. Bring it on:)

WPC rapes niggers on xbox! WPC Clan owns xbox bitches!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im new to the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

im new to the site  Empty
PostSubject: im new to the site    im new to the site  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

my friend told me to join the site hope we can work together very soon and make our sites the best i have my own site and im getting a jtag in 10 days so ill be making patches all the time
Back to top Go down
TNA Donaldson

PostSubject: Hey BaYaReA    im new to the site  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Hey, i love you:)
Back to top Go down
TNA Dorito

TNA Dorito

PostSubject: Re: im new to the site    im new to the site  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

@BayArea Yo bro whats up man Smile Haha I love you too!!! Thanks for joining our site.. I was wondering if you could send our site some traffic man! I and everyone would appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
https://tnamodderz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: im new to the site    im new to the site  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 am

im a very nice guy and love to help so just give me till the 13 of this month and i should have my jtag up and running ill make patches for your site to help out also when that happens ill put your site in a sticky thread on my site saying something like this site tnamodderz is a brother site to the TheModdingCrew so join up or something like like but i would like if you do the same to me the more members we get the better our site will become lets work together not like the other sites
my site is themoddingcrew.userboard.net if you dont want my link in this message please edit my message and delete it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new to the site    im new to the site  Empty

Back to top Go down

im new to the site
Page 1 of 1